The IHRIM Eye asked Rob Eidson, HR Reporting Metrics Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP, who had a major role in the development of the agenda for the IHRIM Workforce Analytics Forum October 16 in San Francisco, CA, “What makes IHRIM’s Workforce Analytics Forum, different from all the others?”
Rob responded, “There are so many reasons to participate in this special event developed by people with hands-on-experience with analytics in human resources. Probably the best way to highlight why this event is unique and why you should attend is to share the following discussion I posted in the IHRIM LinkedIn Group: What Makes IHRIM’s Workforce Analytics Forum in San Francisco on October 16, 2013, DIFFERENT from all the others?”
- Engage in a Workforce Analytics learning opportunity that is not “one-size fits all.”
- Hear from a dozen different practitioners from a variety of industry backgrounds.
- Participate in 7 best practice workforce analytics presenter-lead discussions plus engage in an interactive session to round out the day.
- Learn about Big Data from someone who has actually implemented it.
- Network with colleagues who are facing the same analytics challenges you are.
- Experience a day filled with best practices, instead of playing buzzword bingo or listening to the latest marketing pitch.
- Receive great value, just $445 (members) or $545 (non-members) for the one-day forum.
- Add the pre-forum “Advanced Staffing Analytics” class on Tuesday afternoon, October 15, 2013, to round out a truly worthwhile experience. http://bit.ly/IHRIM_StaffingAnalytics2013
Presenting companies are:
- Big Data for HR (Intuit), 10 Dashboard Best Practices (Intermountain Healthcare)
- Moving in the Right Direction: Process to Hire the Best (Penske)
- Got Predictive Analytics (BASF and Towers Watson)
- Making HR Relevant: Using Data to Measure Impact Not Just Action, (SAP)
- Infographics: Fundamentals of Design (Deloitte)
- Are You Ready to Ride the Next Wave: Getting ahead of the analytics revolution (Visier)
I look forward to seeing all of you there!
For more information, go to: http://bit.ly/IHRIM_2013WorkforceAnalyticsForum