Preparing the Next Generation of HR Technology Leaders
Join the leading global association for HR information management professionals, meeting the needs of a trusted community for unbiased, vendor-neutral training, information, and professional certification since 1980.
Why Talent Management and Succession Bench Building Aren’t Working Today: At Least Not as Well as They Could!
Benefits of IHRIM Membership
IHRIM membership gives you the tools and connections you need to solve problems and keep your career – and your organization – moving forward.
Expand Your HRIS Knowledge
Sign up for peer-led courses and webinars – and maybe even teach one of your own.
Advance Your HR Career
Find your next opportunity through our job board – the only one dedicated to HR technology professionals.
Earn HRIP Certification
Validate your HRIM expertise with HRIP certification, recognized as the standard for HRIM/HRIS/HCM professionals around the world.
Build Your Professional Network
Connect with an unrivaled peer network of HRIS professionals through volunteer and networking events.
IHRIM attracted me because its for HR information management and technology professionals. I’m fortunate to belong to a company that supports the growth and development of its employees.
Yazmin Oliveira, HRIP
Affirm and promote your HRIS/HCM/HRIT knowledge and join the most respected group of certified HR Tech professionals in the world.
HRIP certification set me apart from other candidates and portrayed my skillset in a more strategic light...as someone who can ‘think bigger’ to solve business problems with tech.
Fayth Jones, HRIP
IHRIM is a vibrant, growing community that creates, curates, and expands the scope and body of HR Tech knowledge.
- HRIM, HCM & HRIS Practitioners, including HR Generalists responsible for HR Technology
- HR Technology Consultants & Integrators
- HR Systems & Software Developers
- Workforce-focused Instructional Designers
- Educators and Students
- Organizations, including businesses, governmental units, academic/research institutions, HR and Technology associations - any place that maintains an HR department or works with HR Technology
- As well as colleagues, friends, and cohorts