Selection of any Human Capital system has become more and more complex as additional features, functionality, and deployment options continue to expand. Understanding the basics of how to approach a system evaluation, as well as when and how to use outside assistance can be critical in completing your selection project successfully. This 101 webinar will review the critical portions of a selection process including:
1. Establishing your system requirements
2. Defining your decision drivers
3. Creating a RFP and evaluating RFP responses
4. Defining a Demo Script and conducting the demo
5. Selecting your vendor of choice
6. Due diligence and contract tipsAt the send of the webinar you should understand the basics on how to identify appropriate solutions vendors, define the scope and objectives of the project, estimate total HR systems costs and ways to justify your decision.
John A. Hinojos, HRIP
John A. Hinojos has been in Global HR and HR systems for over 30 years. He has worked with a variety of companies including: W.R. Grace and Co., The Seven-Up Company, and International Technology Corp. He is currently Vice President, Consulting Services for HRchitect Inc. John is currently President of IHRIM Southern California Chapter. He chaired the 2001 IHRIM conference in San Diego and was the recipient of the 2001 IHIRM Summit Award, the 2010 Chairman Award and the 2011 Ambassador Award. He has his HRIP certification from IHRIM.He is a co-developer and a presenter of IHRIM and SHRM educational courses, and has assisted in the development of the IHRIM Certification program and study guides. He is an internationally published author and speaker.